Although we have so many awesome styles available on the website, sometimes we know it's hard to know which to pick, and how they'll look in person. That's why we wanted to share a couple pictures of our favorite mini fashion muses and how they styled their favorite products.
1. @Rachelmelv's adorable baby girl in our Sydney Jordyn Ice Cream Sneaker: It's the perfect go-to white sneaker for dresses, skirts or pants. The ice cream detailing is adorable for babies and toddlers, but still basic enough to wear everyday.
2. @Addimarn's daughter in our Michael Kors Eli Jack Slide: This slide is an ideal summer shoe for hot days at the pool or the beach. It's dressy enough due to its metallic color and ruffle edge, that it can be worn with cute rompers and shorts. The Eli Jack also comes in youth sizes.
3. @Celeste_Wright's daughter in our WellieWisher Willa Butterfly Flat: This flat is an older style, but still one of our favorites. We consider metallics a neutral, so we love that Celeste paired this shoe with a patterned dress for her daughter. She dressed them down for a casual day, but they can also be dressed up for any occasion.
4. @Jovele1 in our Katy Perry Jawbreaker Slide: Again, another favorite pool slide of ours. The material used for this slide means getting them wet isn't a problem at all. The gumdrop detail will satisfy any true candy lover and give this shoe added personality.
5. @Bellafashionblogger is our Sydney Jordyn Half Hearted Sneaker: This is one of our favorite all time sneakers. These sneakers speak for themselves with their trendy broken hearted accents. They're easy enough to slip on and pair with virtually any outfit, at any time of year.
To see all our favorite looks, check out our Instagram @shopkidsshoes.