Let the winter games begin! With so much coverage over the next two weeks it can be overwhelming so we came up with a kid-friendly guide you can share with your kids. Check out all the fun and what you don't want to miss.
- Opening Ceremony - Friday, Feb 9th
- Where- PyeongChang Olympic Stadium, Republic of Korea
- Closing Ceremony - Sunday, Feb 25th
- Where to watch – NBC
- Metal Standings – Gold , Bronze , Silver
Sports in the Winter Games:
- Figure Skating
- Free Style Skiing
- Alpine Skiing
- Freestyle Skiing
- Speed Skating
- Cross- Country Skiing
- Ski Jumping
Top Athletes To Watch:
-Elise Christie - Speed skating
-Shaun White - Snowboard
-Chloe Kim - Snowboard
- Codie Bascue - Bobsled
- Heather Bergsman - Long-Track Speedskating
- Maddie Bowman - Freestyle Skiing
- Summer Britcher - Luge
- Tim Burke - Biathlon
-Karen Chen - Figure Skating
- Nathan Chen - Figure Skating
- Mirai Nagasu – Figure Skating
- Morgan Schild - Freestyle Skiing
Summer and Winter Olympics are on separate four-year cycles in alternating even-numbered years.
There are 92 countries competing this year.
Check your local listings for air date and times for each sport. What team are you rooting for? We hope Team USA comes home with the gold!