October 24th, 2016
If you are like us, you love the fun of Halloween decor, minus the mess!
While carving pumpkins can be fun and you end up with a cool jack-o-lantern, it can also make a HUGE mess. Plus, don't even get us started on how difficult it is to maneuver a sharp knife through a tough and slippery pumpkin!
We have come up with new and creative ways to decorate a pumpkin that don't involve any knives, and create only a manageable amount of mess:
1. POM POMS glued on in a fun and inventive pattern
2. Coat your pumpkin in Elmer's Glue and dunk it in Rainbow Sprinkles
3. Cover your pumpkin in 3D Stickers
4. Wrap your pumpkin in gauze to create "Mummy Pumpkins"
5. Glue on cool gem stones to create a pumpkin with bling
Happy decorating!! Also don't forget to check out KidsShoes.com for the perfect shoes for Halloween!