Since 1984, when Ronald Reagan declared July as National Ice Cream Month, the third Sunday in July has become known as National Ice Cream Day. There's no denying ice cream is liked by virtually everyone, and a hot summer month, like July, makes it the perfect time to celebrate. You may be wondering how to celebrate national ice cream day? Luckily we know a couple of places ready for the occasion:
- Carvel is offering buy one get one free soft serve!
- Vendors that sell Dippin' Dots like Chuck E Cheese, Amusement Parks and Outlet Malls will be giving away free mini cups of their ice cream.
- Baskin Robbins is offering BOGO cones and BOGO 99 cent sundaes all day and free delivery with DoorDash!
- McDonald's is offering free soft serve cones all day long.
- Friendly's is offering their famous Friend-z for just $2.99. $2 from every Friend-z purchase will go to the Boys and Girls Club of America.