Although some of you may be enjoying Easter today, it is also April Fool’s Day. We love a funny joke as much as the next person, so we’re going to share a few of our favorite pranks for you to pull on your children or the rest of your family.
- Draw a small spider on the toilet paper roll so when they use the bathroom in the morning, they’re in for a small surprise.
- Put googley eyes on all the food in fridge for a cute little surprise.
- Switch the bag of cereal from one box into a different one for a funky surprise for breakfast.
- Speaking of cereal, you can freeze their cereal in the morning to create a difficult time having breakfast.
- Hide some bubble wrap under the doormat and then wait for them to come back inside after they’ve been out. Watch how startled they become.
- Put a helium balloon under the toilet seat in the morning, then close the lid. Watch their morning bathroom visit become a little scarier than usual when you they sit down.
- Serve up a “delicious” desert complete with mashed potatoes and gravy for an interesting twist on a sundae.
- Lastly, a fun Easter themed April Fools: wrap green grapes with chocolate egg wrappers.